Monday, December 8, 2008

It's been a while!!

It's been a while since I posted last we've been keeping busy. I've been substitute teaching and still watching the boys after school. Ty has just been working he is still working the same job he has for over a year. Ty has been keeping us busy almost every weekend following all his teams, Broncos on Sundays at his parents house, Utes on Saturdays, this year we went to lots of Utes games! Including my favorite the BYU game even though it was so cold that I got a cold that still hasn't gone away but the game was a blast!! I'm glad football season is almost over! It's Basketball season my favorite!! I LOVE going to the Jazz games! We have season tickets this year so we are down there a bunch! It's lots of fun! I never really thought I would be a sports girl going to all the Jazz games but I am and I love it!!

0 comments: