Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby London!!


I finally started watching baby London the week of Thanksgiving and couldn't be happier it's going great! I'm so Thankful to Tyson for working so hard to make it possible for me to stay at home and watch this sweet baby girl! It's crazy how you can love someone so much after such little time! I love her I love watching her, feeding her, bathing her, laying with her, everything I do with her! She's so sweet! I'm so happy her mom has me watching her! It's nice cause Jen only works down the street and whenever she wants London and I can go see her to help her with leaving her baby! We went to her baby blessing yesterday and she was cute as ever in her blessing dress she looked like a little princess!!

1 comments:

StuandSom said...

she is so so beautiful!